Thursday 21 July 2011

Friends

We used to make friends at school, at work, out in the real world in general , few years ago and in my case this have changed. 
I of course have friends who I met in the normal way but I have also the luck to have met some great people who became friends through internet.


I met my best friend in 2002 through internet but I could never imagine that I could meet people that live in other countries far away and I could bond with them as if they are next door! 
But in my great surprise that happened this year through twitter. 
 I haven't met them in person yet but I really feel very close like true friendship feels like and I believe that I will meet them , one day soon.






                                                                                                                                                                               Friendship is rare but valuable thing in our lives and can grow everywhere and with every way and if it's true it can overcome every obstacle







No comments:

Post a Comment